• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December again where to stay?

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

I'm thinking next early December 06'!! Where to book? I was thinking VWL! Any thoughts? 4 days!!! Went December 04'

VWL is great for the holidays! The theming and in particular the fireplaces are just perfect with the added holiday decorations.

Also BCV for close proximity to CP. There is nothing like a quick stroll after CP and Illuminations back to your villa!

VWL for sure. December is our favorite time of the year to be at Disney and VWL is our home. Soooooooo, guess where we are going to be????

Hi,

We might do two (BCV) & two (VWL), what do you think? We like equal days if we split between resorts. Thanks for your replys.

First of all, I presume you are talking about December '06, right? Early December is possibly the busiest time of the year at DVC and if you don't have ressies yet for this year, you have a real uphill climb.

Even in '06, depending on what accommodations you want, you may have difficulty getting what you want at seven months...so you may be limited to your home resort(s). It's probably a good idea to book a backup at your home resort at 11 months, in case you can't get what you want later.

As far as how long, we originally made ressies this year for three nights and then added a night. There is so much to see and do we did not think we would have enough time with just three nights. Even with four nights, we'll probably skip Disney-MGM and the Osborne Lights. We'll be moving a little slowly because we have MIL and her sister, both of whom are around 80. (They'll be slowed down by having to wait for me!)

But we're doing MVMCP, CP, and some good diining, plus seeing a lot of the holiday decorations, and of course doing MK and Epcot. We can do Osborne Lights another time, and AK is possible, but not likely this trip.

JimMIA said:
First of all, I presume you are talking about December '06, right? Early December is possibly the busiest time of the year at DVC and if you don't have ressies yet for this year, you have a real uphill climb.

Even in '06, depending on what accommodations you want, you may have difficulty getting what you want at seven months...so you may be limited to your home resort(s). It's probably a good idea to book a backup at your home resort at 11 months, in case you can't get what you want later.

As far as how long, we originally made ressies this year for three nights and then added a night. There is so much to see and do we did not think we would have enough time with just three nights. Even with four nights, we'll probably skip Disney-MGM and the Osborne Lights. We'll be moving a little slowly because we have MIL and her sister, both of whom are around 80. (They'll be slowed down by having to wait for me!)

But we're doing MVMCP, CP, and some good diining, plus seeing a lot of the holiday decorations, and of course doing MK and Epcot. We can do Osborne Lights another time, and AK is possible, but not likely this trip.

Hi,

Yes, December 06' is when we'd go. I'd probably book @ BCV (home) then try to switch half of the ressie to VWL!! Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter