• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

I was hoping for some extra morning hours. Night time hours are always more crowded.

The first week in Dec, MK closes 5 of out 7 days early.

For a little while I was frustrated with the update and short park days during our visit, but I'm over it. We'll still have a great time, and we'll cross our fingers that the short hours don't result in long lines. We'll be able to keep our PPO breakfast at BoG, and our dessert party after fireworks will be even more special now that it's bonus time after park close. I'll just have to be on the first bus for HS so that I can be at the front of the rope drop group for MFSR and be off in time for our Oga's reservation. It will all be okay--I'll be in Disney, and DH and I will be enjoying the heck out of every minute of our kid-free time.

Not my week but I see evening FOP showing 3 nights of thanksgiving week on Dibb...could be a coincidence but if anyone is looking to move FPs I’d check it out now

For a little while I was frustrated with the update and short park days during our visit, but I'm over it. We'll still have a great time, and we'll cross our fingers that the short hours don't result in long lines. We'll be able to keep our PPO breakfast at BoG, and our dessert party after fireworks will be even more special now that it's bonus time after park close. I'll just have to be on the first bus for HS so that I can be at the front of the rope drop group for MFSR and be off in time for our Oga's reservation. It will all be okay--I'll be in Disney, and DH and I will be enjoying the heck out of every minute of our kid-free time.
I’m with you! I’m also telling myself that maybe no longer hours means less crowded days are expected!

Maybe. But with HS still opening at 9am on December 5th, they aren't done yet.

They may be waiting for December. They've got 1 more big hours update to do before then, plus they may be planning an announcement. I suspect the November dates are less likely to see additional changes.

Not many changes for Jersey Week besides slightly later closings at MK. I was half hoping not to feel compelled to wake up super early!

I need to look over my HS day and figure out if/what I want to change. When do we think I new FP will drop?

They may be waiting for December. They've got 1 more big hours update to do before then, plus they may be planning an announcement. I suspect the November dates are less likely to see additional changes.

They've changed some park hours early December, but they aren't doing it in any sequential fashion, which is frustrating.

I suspect an announcement for the 5th, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter