December Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange-COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I had sent out the topic, and twist for the month of December. The send by date is Saturday December 13th. Happy holidays :santa:

There's no TURKEY symbol for Thanksgiving:confused3

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE

Oh, and I'm checking in for this week:rotfl2:

There's no TURKEY symbol for Thanksgiving:confused3

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE

Oh, and I'm checking in for this week:rotfl2:

Yup :( I like having different smiles for different occasions, and especially for the holidays.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Cindy, and thank you for checking in. When you get a chance, could you pm with the info. I need to file my claim. Thank you.

Checking in! I was just thankful we had electricity for Thanksgiving because over 100,000 people in our state didn't have it and they were all around us. I guess it really is the little things that make a big difference. Is there a Christmas tree smile or snowflake? Who makes them and do they take suggestions? I want a little man looking out the window and snow coming down. Maybe saying Let it snow. lol That would get a lot of use around here . Oh just thought about a fireplace would be nice.

If you have not yet checked in for this week, please do so by Friday to remain in the exchange. This is a weekly mandatory check in :)

Hoping to get the names of new pen pals by this weekend.

Reminder...the send by date is next week Saturday. Please mail out your letter, and twist on time, and post here as soon as it arrives.

Also, a big thank-you to Patsy for my letter, candy cane cocoa and peppermint lip balm.

(forgot to post earlier)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter