Deck 5 forward elevators

mammacaryn

DIS Veteran
Hey, Anyone happen to have a photo of the room corridor entrances at the deck 5 forward elevators on the fantasy/Dream? This is the first time we’ve had a room in this area and I’d love a better visual. Thanks.

It really is the same as anywhere else. The only change is that on the starboard side, there is a door where the hallway is that would normally take you aft. This makes a couple of doors in close proximity that you wouldn't normally have.

Sorry I don't have a picture but we've stayed in that area twice and will be again on our next cruise. We stayed in a stateroom right as you enter the hallway from the elevator. We were pleasantly surprised that we heard very little noise. We have been on both sides of the ship in this location and loved it.

Quellman: I’m curious what the view is to the cabin doors. We have a cabin close to the elevators.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter