Decorations in early November?

jenpace

DIS Veteran
We'll be at the DLR November 4-9. I know the Halloween decor will be all down but I'm wondering if we'll get to see any of the holiday stuff while we're there?

Idk but I'll be there at the same time so I'll be checking your thread! Are you going for Dapper Days?

I've been told the Halloween decor will be gone and bits of the xmas decor will be up.

We are there the same time
They start Halloween so early hoping they might do same for Christmas

We are there at around the same time too and are crossing our fingers for the Christmas decorations! We've only ever been during Halloween so anything Christmas is new for us :)

We were there around that time frame back in 2013. They had pretty much completely switched out the Halloween decorations for Christmas ones around November 7th. We got a kick out of looking for what new Christmas decor appeared over night!

Last year I was there Nov 7-11; and the Christmas decorations were still going up. Between one morning and the next the tree in Disneyland was up, as were several at DCA. I am not familiar enough to know if everything was up, but a lot was going up around then.

We were there in 2014 from November 2-6. We caught the last day of Halloween on the 2nd, and on our last day in the parks, the big tree was up and decorated in CA, along with many other holiday decorations in both parks and in Downtown Disney. Of course, the holiday entertainment won't be going on, but there should be decorations going up.

Everything in DL should be up except the tree on Main St, and possibly IASW may still be down, but the exterior should be done. You may get lucky and the IASW lighting ceremony will be during our trip. I've never really paid attention to DCA timing, but it's not as extensive there.

Each day more will be up. It won't be the full Christmas décor, but there will be a lot by the end of your trip. I will be there almost the same dates. :)

You will see Christmas decoration around the parks but most likely will not see any of the festivities that go along with Christmas. That usually doesn't start until the day or two after Veterans day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter