Deep Fried Pickles

Do you like deep fried pickles?

• Yes

• No

• Never had them

Results are only viewable after voting.

HatboxGhoul

There's always room for one more...
Real simple just curious everyone's stand on deep fried pickles.

I adore them, but they don't like me. Whenever I try to eat them I get horrible pains just behind my jaw, under my ears. Salty food does that to me.

On the other hand, just thinking about them is making me salivate.

It's really a tragedy! :laughing:

:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

I eat quite healthy, so anything deep fried would be a "cheat meal" for me....but a pickle would be one of the last things I'd want to deep fry. Nasty.

I'm allergic to garlic anyhow, so I can't eat most pickles.

giphy.gif

:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

I eat quite healthy, so anything deep fried would be a "cheat meal" for me....but a pickle would be one of the last things I'd want to deep fry. Nasty.

I'm allergic to garlic anyhow, so I can't eat most pickles.

You're allergic to garlic? Ugh, that must be one of the tougher allergies to have, are you able to ever go out to eat? Do you have an anaphylactic reaction to it? My friend is allergic to red onions but they don't cause breathing difficulties, they cause her to fall asleep wih no control over it

OP, you need an "other" option on your poll, for "never tried them" :)

I voted yes but it really depends on the place.

One of the local catfish places that was one of the first to have them, has the best ever. They batter their own pickles, and its a light batter. So very, very good.

I don't like the fried pickles spears. Too much pickle.

Fried dill pickles and comeback sauce--YUM.

I have never tried them because the very thought grosses me out. I like pickles... and I like fried foods, but the thought of those two put together makes me want to vomit.

I'm not a fan of pickles but I love fried pickles. My favorite are from a local place that makes theirs with Havarti cheese and egg roll wrappers. So good!

I didn't know how to answer. They were really happening when I grew up and I ate a ton of them. I think I consumed my life's quota then. I don't hate them or anything now, but its been a long time since I ate one - 10 years+? Or, they weren't memorable...lol.

You're allergic to garlic? Ugh, that must be one of the tougher allergies to have, are you able to ever go out to eat? Do you have an anaphylactic reaction to it? My friend is allergic to red onions but they don't cause breathing difficulties, they cause her to fall asleep wih no control over it

OP, you need an "other" option on your poll, for "never tried them" :)

I've never heard of that being an allergic reaction before. o_O

I think I'll pass. Not a fan of deep-fried food, not even French fries.

Although at state fairs I'm sometimes tempted to eat some weird deep-fried concoction.

Yes, but it depends on where they are from. If it's a pickle chip/slice, over-battered, and soggy? UGH (Buffalo Wild Wings, I'm looking at you)! There is a place here in town, the Bear Brew Pub, that makes the most divine fried pickles. They use the half-sour pickle spears and cut them into chunks. The batter is light and crispy, the pickle inside fragrant and crunchy. Hmmm... it's 1:30 and 85 degrees. I might go to the BB, sit out on the deck, and enjoy some pickles and a beer for lunch, RIGHT NOW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter