Definitive lesbian-ness quiz

Mama Twinkles

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Okay, all you have to do is indicate which member of each pair is cuter. One choice means you are a lesbian, and the other means you are a straight man. Oh, and it's best to answer as you would have at age 12 (13 for guys). Ready?

A. Meredith Baxter-Birney
B. Pamela Anderson

A. Farrah Fawcett
B. Kate Jackson

A. Justine Bateman
B. Elizabeth Shue

A. Sarah Michelle Gellar
B. Sarah Jessica Parker

A. Marcia Brady
B. Jan Brady

A. Laurel Holloman
B. Mia Kirshner

P.S. I just realized there are only white people represented among the options. Sorry about that. We must add to the list.

LMAO This is a little scarey!!

Pamela Anderson, Kate Jackson, Justine Bateman, Sarah Michelle Gellar, neither Brady lol & Laurel Holloman

Did I pass? Did I pass? HAHAAAHAAHA

Mama Twinkles said:
Okay, all you have to do is indicate which member of each pair is cuter. One choice means you are a lesbian, and the other means you are a straight man. Oh, and it's best to answer as you would have at age 12 (13 for guys). Ready?

B. Pamela Anderson

A. Farrah Fawcett
B. Kate Jackson

A. Justine Bateman
B. Elizabeth Shue

A. Sarah Michelle Gellar
B. Sarah Jessica Parker

A. Marcia Brady
B. Jan Brady

A. Laurel Holloman
B. Mia Kirshner

OMG, I love this. I am such a lesbo:

ABABB (OK, remind me who Laurel and Mia are on the show?)

For a sec I thought Lesbian Ness was a 40's era private eye that smoked a lot and solved crimes that involved besotted heiresses and missing husbands.

B. Kate Jackson

B. Elizabeth Shue

A. Sarah Michelle Gellar

B. Jan Brady

A. Laurel Holloman

None of these women is anywhere close to my type. Now, if Terri Clark was on the list....Hubba Hubba! ;) Maggie

T&KHayes said:
Hey Viki....in answer to your question, Mia plays Jenny and Laurel plays Tina. :sunny:

Oh, my, I'd rather sleep with a guy! :lmao:

How about the one that got fired after season one or the transgendered babe on the bike or the one taking testosterone and throwing fits or all the really cute butch women they sometimes put in background scenes so that they don't scare the guys who tune in? :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

T&K, you passed!!! :banana: Only Pamela Anderson betrayed your ever so slight straight-male tendencies.

Viki, you really proved your bona fides on this one! 100%. :worship:

Rick, you're onto something! She will be played by Kathleen Turner, and her assistant will be named Virginia Slims.

mickeysaver, you are the genuine article (you lost just 1/2 point for Elizabeth Shue)! ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo And just for you:
A. Terri Clark
B. Faith Hill

B. Pamela Anderson
Neither Angel
A. Justine Bateman
B. Sarah Jessica Parker
Neither Brady
B. Mia Kirshner

Great, I am a straight man!

joanjett1976 said:
Great, I am a straight man!

No worries! I'd wager it's a generational thing. Those of us from the flannel-shirt era probably have a different sensibility than you cooler chicks. Wear your tastes loud and proud.

Okay, everyone. Here's a 1970's special edition:

A. Jo from "Facts of Life"
B. Blair from "Facts of Life"

A. Erin on "The Waltons"
B. Mary Ellen on "The Waltons"
C. Michael Learned

A. Abby (the stepmother) on "8 is Enough"
B. Nancy (the blonde) on "8 is Enough"

A. Tina Louise
B. Susan Dey

How is it that Pamela could betray me?!? She's in most of my stripper fantasies! LOL Kidding!

Jo on the Facts of Life!!!! Ohhh I was soo in love with her!!! :love: Was never into the Walton's though. I remember 8 is enough, but not much. Must have been past my bedtime. :)

Mama Twinkles said:
No worries! I'd wager it's a generational thing. Those of us from the flannel-shirt era probably have a different sensibility than you cooler chicks. Wear your tastes loud and proud.

:rotfl2:
That is funny!

Speaking of Jo Polnachek: Facts Of Life Season One & Two comes out on DVD May 9th. Ladies: this needs to be added to your collections!!!

Great quiz!

Let's see, for the first quiz - ABAAAA. Sorry, I've gotta go with Marcia over Jan.
Terri Clark any day of the week.
For the second quiz - AAAB.

As a reformed member of the flannel/Birckenstock set, I have to ask who was your favorite Wonderful World of Disney gal?

I wanted so badly to be half as cool as Jodie Foster in Freaky Friday. And, I was completely obsessed with Greece and Hayley Mills after Moon-Spinners.

Fun quiz! Did someone mention Jodie Foster? Don't get me started :love:

A. Farrah Fawcett (had the swimsuit poster hanging in my room)
B. Elizabeth Shue
A. Sarah Michelle Gellar
No Brady!
A. Laurel Holloman

A. Jo
No Waltons!
A. Abby (I still adore Betty Buckley!)
B. Susan Dey

Who else ya got for us?

Tink-N-Pan, you passed with flying colors, girl! Make that a flying rainbow flag, in fact. And you get special 1960's props for pulling Haley Mills out of the hat. :hippie:

Now you and Penny should rest assured that I did not forget about our friend Jodie, but whom can we pit her against? It has to be someone who SHOULD have starred opposite Richard Gere is Sommersby, someone of noble bearing who would also look good scrubbing clothes, maybe someone like Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman?

Penny, I was going to have to break bad news to you, but then you totally redeemed yourself on quiz 2. Phew!!! If you HAD to pick a Walton, wouldn't it be Erin?

Here's a truly diagnostic question:

A. Julia Roberts
B. Helen Hunt

Mama Twinkles said:
Tink-N-Pan, you passed with flying colors, girl! Make that a flying rainbow flag, in fact. And you get special 1960's props for pulling Haley Mills out of the hat. :hippie:

Now you and Penny should rest assured that I did not forget about our friend Jodie, but whom can we pit her against? It has to be someone who SHOULD have starred opposite Richard Gere is Sommersby, someone of noble bearing who would also look good scrubbing clothes, maybe someone like Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman?

Penny, I was going to have to break bad news to you, but then you totally redeemed yourself on quiz 2. Phew!!! If you HAD to pick a Walton, wouldn't it be Erin?

Here's a truly diagnostic question:

A. Julia Roberts
B. Helen Hunt

OMG, I just stood for thirty minutes on Sunday to see the top of Julia Roberts' head, but it has to be HH all the way! Me and Hank are in agreement (or, at least, were in agreement) on that one!

I just KNEW Hank Azaria was a lesbian.

Do tell us about Julia's pate!

ETA:

A. Hank Azaria
B. Adrienne Barbeau

Mama Twinkles said:
I just KNEW Hank Azaria was a lesbian.

Do tell us about Julia's pate!

ETA:

A. Hank Azaria
B. Adrienne Barbeau

OMG it's a friggin TIE!!! Really, they are the flip side of the same coin! How very astute!

(For more on Julia's crowing glory see my minitrip recovering post!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter