deleted

We did look at a cabin a couple of years ago, we went to the check in area, and asked if someone could show us one, they took us there in a van, the cabins are really lovely, very well appointed and spacious... I think that you wife will be pleasantly surprised...

Wow, I love the cabin so much I'm dreading having to stay at AKL when we go on our land/sea cruise in 2004.

I love having a bedroom, bath, fully equipped kitchen (even if we only make sandwiches), dinette and living room.

It's esp. great coz we can put the kids to bed while the adults sit up and watch TV.

I agree, your wife will probably love the cabin...this is not "roughing it" in the least! We don't even think of staying anywhere else.

I don't hink my DH and children would even consider going to WDW if we didn't stay in a cabin. Actually, DH and I are going without the kids in July and guess where we are staying!!!!!;) I love the roominess of the cabin compared to just a room. I don't have a link, but check out Jeff Spencers Fort Wilderness page. Just do a search and you should be able to find the site easily. I also love having the deck, because I am an early riser, so I fix my coffee, sit on the deck and listen to the quietness of the morning. It is so relaxing!!!! I hope your wife likes the cabins. I really think you will like it!!!!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter