deleted

katie01

DIS Veteran
deleted, woke up and the tinnitus was gone, thank goodness! I have new empathy for those who have it though, that was maddening to hear the buzzing all day long. Guess I'll be looking for some other way to sleep through my husband's snoring, as I'm pretty sure it was the ear plugs that caused the tinnitus and muffled hearing

Last edited:
I sleep with headphones on with a tv show playing on my tablet that might help you my tablet is in a case so I can here it but the blue light does not keep me up

Congratulations. I've had tinnitus since 2003. It's maddening. I also prefer to sleep with white noise. I have one of those "sound machines" on my bedside table (ocean waves, rain, etc.)

Congratulations. I've had tinnitus since 2003. It's maddening. I also prefer to sleep with white noise. I have one of those "sound machines" on my bedside table (ocean waves, rain, etc.)

I am so sorry, that must be unbearable at times :( My mom has had it for decades also. I wish someone would find a cure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter