• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

deleted

We took a cab once from Universal to a Disney hotel and it was quite expensive but easy. You might want to check with Mears or the limousine services to see what their rates are. Of course, this all depends on how many people are in your group. We only had two so the cab cost kind of floored me.

I think Mears charges about $12 per person round trip. If you have a lot of people in your party, a town car service might be cheaper.

During Christmas my family went from Rp to Animal Kingdom. Tiffany Town Car quoted me$80 roundtrip from Rp to Animal Kingdom. Then I checked with Hertz Rental Cars at the Portofino and Iwas able to get a mid size car for 24 hours for $60 with my AAA card. My husband simply walked over to the Portofino to rent the car, it was very convenient. We loved the Animal kingdom, not as crowded as the other Disney Parks. Good luck.

Hi, just back from PBH, and saved the "When, Where, and How to Get There" Bulletin.

Mears Transportation is $14 pp R/T and leaves the RPR at 7:10 am, 8:10 am, 9:10 am, 10:10 am, 4:10 pm, 5:40 pm, 7:10 pm, and 8:40 pm.

Return Times from WDW parks begin at 12:30 pm, and continue every half hour until one hour after park close.

Allow travel time up to 60 minutes (stops at other hotels).

Requires 24-hour advance reservations.

HTH

That's good to know AlexandNessa. Does it say if it drops off at the Ticket & Transportation Center? If so, that's maybe something else to factor into a trip to Animal Kingdom.

Wow, thanks AlexandNessa! You answered my question and I hadn't even asked it yet! We're talking of doing AK one day during our RPR stay in July. I had no idea a shuttle was set up to cover transportation for this.

Just checked my bulletin, but it doesn't say where they drop you off. It does look like they will pick you up at each individual park though (as opposed to the Transportation Center).

The times I posted are for the RPR pick-up. PBH has pick-ups 15 minutes before the RPR, and the HRH has their pick-ups at 10 minutes before each RPR pick-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter