Delicious fast food service and excellent environment at Hollywood Studios

I thought it was surprisingly good when we went there in March. We usually have a nice meal and afternoon break at The Brown Derby but didn't want to spend that much time on this short visit. We ended up mobile ordering at the ABC Commissary. My husband and daughter really enjoyed their Greek salads. They were large, fresh and tasty. I had a chicken club which was great - hot, nice bun with crispy bacon. My daughter and I really enjoyed having free refills of our soft drinks too. It was kept very clean, and the folks working behind the counter were super helpful as well. Overall, the commissary was a very pleasant surprise!

Curious to taste this fresh Stanberry! :smooth:

Went in 2020 and LOVED the buffalo chicken grilled cheese. That sucker was fantastic!

Agree it was clean & easy seating / restrooms. An overall very successful pit stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter