Delivery of Magic Bands

Last time I had magic bands they shipped right at the 30 day mark. I am now at day 27 and mine still says to act quickly as they may ship anytime. Anyone arriving Nov 13 or 14th and have their magic bands yet?

Mine just shipped out yesterday (or perhaps they day before?) They should be here by Monday! The best part is that I can track it! I love tracking packages.:yay:

Tracked my package and my MB's are waiting for me on my front door step! Now if only Nov. 14th would get here a little faster... :banana:

We are going the week of the 14th and our bands arrived some time when we were gone last week (not sure the exact date since I wasn't here).

We arrive on the 11th and got them saturday.. the USPS tracking site said the expected arrival date would be the 24th! I didnt get an email but in MDE a notification popped up and when I clicked it, it told me my magic band were shipped with a tracking number

I have three sets coming for my trip.

The set for Nov 11-13 has shipped.

I just personalized the set for the 13-16 today, so those should be printed up soon.

16-18 says they're being personalized and to watch for details.

Also, just out of curiosity, how many sets of magicbands does everyone have? I have one of every color due to resort switches in the last two years. I feel weird about this fact.

I have all colors and doubles of a few.:blush:

My SIL arrives on the 16th, and hers just shipped on Saturday the 18th. I have another SIL and a friend who went in September and they received theirs 30 days ahead of their trips, so these seem to be running on a slightly later schedule.

We have a split reservation for 11/08 and 11/12. Got one set last week and the second set today. Four day difference in check in but a week difference in MB arrival. According to my USPS tracking number the second set started in Memphis but I don't know if this is for all MBs.

Well, I check in on 10/31 and our final day to personalize was yesterday. Supposedly. So yeah.

Good thing I've got enough MagicBands from the last year of trips to match any outfit I wear next week 'cause I doubt I'll be receiving these on time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter