Delivery Publix

WDWNY

DIS Veteran
How does getting groceries (specifically a case of water and snacks) work? Was thinking of using Publix since first order is free delivery..... We are staying at BWV if that makes a difference. First time ordering food.

We're down here now 1/5 until 1/19. We have used them the last few trips now and can't complain. It's Instacart that delivers for Publix and they're great.At OKW and SSR they delivered right to the room as long as you put your room # in the address info. At CCV they wouldn't bring it up. They can't leave alcohol at Bell Services, you have to meet them and show ID.

We're down here now 1/5 until 1/19. We have used them the last few trips now and can't complain. It's Instacart that delivers for Publix and they're great.At OKW and SSR they delivered right to the room as long as you put your room # in the address info. At CCV they wouldn't bring it up. They can't leave alcohol at Bell Services, you have to meet them and show ID.
Thank you! Does that mean we have to order it once we arrive? Or can we order it and have it waiting for us at bell services?
Do we just put our names and the address and they will know what to do?

We love Instacart (they deliver Publix). If your order contains alcohol, their official policy is that someone will have to be there to meet the driver. I can tell you from past experience that hasn’t always been the case BUT I wouldn’t count on it.

Your order can be left at Bell Services and they will bring your order to your room when you call them to do so. Sometimes they will leave it in your room if you’re out but again, don’t count on it. When you place the order you pick a delivery date and time. The minimum is two hours from when you place the order.

In the comments at checkout I indicate we are guests, our names, and our reservation number, and to leave with Bell Services and to have them refrigerate/ freeze any items that need it. The driver has always marked bags “freeze” or “refrigerate” if necessary. I’ll put the delivery address as the resort’s address as it’s listed on the Disney website.

We have always had a great experience. The driver can contact you through the app as they shop and ask about any substitutions if necessary. Our driver also took items off that I realized I didn’t need, and added an item I realized I forgot.

We have used both WEGO Shop and Instacart. Instacart iss ddefinitely the way to go.
I had the same shopper two years in a row. He was absolutely wonderdful, called me with a few questions regarding the order.
The delivery was on time.

Thank you! Does that mean we have to order it once we arrive? Or can we order it and have it waiting for us at bell services?
Do we just put our names and the address and they will know what to do?
If you look at their website, you will see where it says shop online. Roll over that and click on grocery delivery. Put items in your cart then click on checkout. Put in the needed info then I believe you can choose a time and day up to 5 days in advance. They cannot leave wine/beer at Bell Services. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter