• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delta and Cancellation Fee

I booked my tickets on Delta in January for a trip this coming December. They changed both itineraries and left me with connections that I wasn't comfortable with since I am travelling with a toddler and car seat. Two phone calls and I was changed to nonstops both directions at no additional charge. Call them, be polite but know what flights you want to be on and they should accommodate. This will be the first time I've flown on Delta in over 20 years.

My experience with Delta is they will accommodate you. When I used to fly a lot for business, I accumulated a lot of Delta miles. The flights I typically wanted were a lot of miles. So I learned to gamble and book the flights with lower miles and bet they will change the schedule and I'll get the ones I originally wanted. It worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter