Delta Marriott Celebration Shuttles

RnbwSktles

DIS Veteran
I’m staying at the Delta Marriott in Celebration in 2 weeks and I’ve made the mistake of reading hotel reviews. We got a good deal on the hotel and I’m not looking to switch, but my concern is more about the free Disney shuttle. The reviews that mention the shuttle say it’s highly unreliable and takes forever to get anywhere because it goes to multiple hotels. Does anyone have experience with this hotel or possibly a hotel that shares the shuttle service?

As of right now, we might experiment with taking the shuttle in the morning and ubering back at night.

This is typical of what you see for off-site free Disney shuttles, however, I don't know what the performance is for this particular hotel.

There are many factors, such as what stop the shuttle is at your hotel, what time you want to leave and get to Disney vs. when the shuttle will get you there.

As you said, rideshare is a good option where you have control over when you want to leave and return.

Thanks. It really was a stupid question, I realized after I posted it lol. We will almost definitely be doing ride share.

This trip only happened because we got a good deal on the hotel, the flight was DIRT cheap, and I had enough Disney Visa points for a free park hopper. There’s something about a cheap vacation that makes you want to be cheap about everything, including not paying for ride share 😆

Your time is the most valuable part of a vacation and well worth a few bucks to maximize it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter