Delted Show? "Roundtable 10/3/06"

theaslip

Mouseketeer
I have been listening to all of the old episodes and noticed this episode has been deleted. Does anyone know why? Thanks!Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 1.25.54 PM.png

There is definitely something wrong with the link in the xml feed. The other links from this period work so I guess the mp3 file has been moved. I uh, ahem, have a copy of the mp3 saved in my iTunes folder. If your email can handle a 13 megabyte attachment, DM me an email address and I will email it to you. I don't think Pete will mind, but if so, Mary Jo or Kevin can tell me.

There is definitely something wrong with the link in the xml feed. The other links from this period work so I guess the mp3 file has been moved. I uh, ahem, have a copy of the mp3 saved in my iTunes folder. If your email can handle a 13 megabyte attachment, DM me an email address and I will email it to you. I don't think Pete will mind, but if so, Mary Jo or Kevin can tell me.
Thank you so much @jcb ! My email is: mailto:89k8cmwxrj@privaterelay.appleid.com (yes, it is a real email!) Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter