Deluxe Extra Nighttime Hours

I'm curious about this as well. Won't be going until next year but with the
costs of Deluxe will be doing split stay. Correct me if i'm wrong but
Universal also has the benefit of unlimited pass even on checkout day?
Universal's Unlimited Express Pass is good from check in day thru the end of your check out day. It's complementary when you stay at their top 3 hotels.

Thinking of staying off-site Monday and Tuesday and moving to the Dolphin for Wednesday night for MK ENHs. Would I need to physically check in before going to MK and attending ENH? In other words, does a linked swolphin reservation show on your magic band or do I need some other proof of my deluxe resort stay to be able to use the benefit?

What do you mean by neutral? Tell us everything!
The wait times were short but there isn’t a whole lot to do. All booths were closed. Place felt like a ghost town. We left. We were tired so I can’t really gauge the event for Epcot fairly, hence neutral.

MK was pretty abandoned by 9:45. Rides were short. Much less people than boo bash last night. I’d say this will become a fan favorite. I’d like to see it expanded to 4 days a week by adding AK and DHS.

The wait times were short but there isn’t a whole lot to do. All booths were closed. Place felt like a ghost town. We left. We were tired so I can’t really gauge the event for Epcot fairly, hence neutral.

Thanks for the feedback!
Did you happen to notice if Remy was open during the Epcot hours?
I had a cryptic email exchange with customer service who seemed to imply that Remy may be included in the Extra Evening Hours even though it wasn't listed as a featured attraction.
Just looking for some boots-on-the-ground research! thnx!

Thanks for the feedback!
Did you happen to notice if Remy was open during the Epcot hours?
I had a cryptic email exchange with customer service who seemed to imply that Remy may be included in the Extra Evening Hours even though it wasn't listed as a featured attraction.
Just looking for some boots-on-the-ground research! thnx!
Remy was *not* open during EEH on Monday.

Magic Kingdom was awesome tonight. Got here at 9pm and rode 7 rides. Mine train took some time about 30 min. Everything else was a walk on. Our first ride Space Mountain took time because two parties ahead of us had trouble getting scanned. Think they were trying to sneak on. That was only ride where they doubled scanned everyone in the party. All other rides just scanned first person and told them how many in party. Jungle cruise and splash were not open.

Fantastic experience tonight! This is a great perk for deluxe resort guests. Here is the order of what we got done in the two hours :
Little Mermaid
Autopia
Space Mountain x 2
Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder
Pirates
Peter Pans Flight
Mine Train
We purposely went on Little Mermaid and Autopia first to give them time to clear out the space queue. Only rides we saw that maintained wait times were PPF and SDMT so we saved them for the end. Entered SDMT queue at 10:55 posted wait time of 35 min and waited 5 min. Other than that all rides were walk on!

What are they scanning to verify you are deluxe? We are staying at the Swan and I didn't plan on getting Magic Bands.

Fantastic experience tonight! This is a great perk for deluxe resort guests. Here is the order of what we got done in the two hours :
Little Mermaid
Autopia
Space Mountain x 2
Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder
Pirates
Peter Pans Flight
Mine Train
We purposely went on Little Mermaid and Autopia first to give them time to clear out the space queue. Only rides we saw that maintained wait times were PPF and SDMT so we saved them for the end. Entered SDMT queue at 10:55 posted wait time of 35 min and waited 5 min. Other than that all rides were walk on!
DLR person? Haha. Sounds like a great night!

For the MK area resorts, what type of transportation is provided to return to your resort after the MK Extended Evening Hours? Are they still running the monorail and/or boats, or do they switch to bus-only, like the old after hours events did?

For the MK area resorts, what type of transportation is provided to return to your resort after the MK Extended Evening Hours? Are they still running the monorail and/or boats, or do they switch to bus-only, like the old after hours events did?
We are staying at Poly and took the boat back. They are also running the monorail but boat seemed faster fir us since it just arrived .

What are they scanning to verify you are deluxe? We are staying at the Swan and I didn't plan on getting Magic Bands.
They scanned our magic bands. I saw one person try to scan a card that looked like a room card but got denied. It was right at the beginning so I think they were trying to sneak in.

I'm happy to see all these good reports for these extra hours. Can't wait to take advantage. I'm not usually a night time person, but for short wait times.... I will learn.
Probably will do quite a few resort days, and head to the parks for dinner and stay late.

BRING. IT. ON.!!!

So excited for this!! We're doing the Merriest party and one night of these extended hours at MK during our November stay and I can't wait!!

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Thanks for the reviews.
Our trip comes up in about 10 days. Sounds like MK is definitely worth it, EPCOT not so much.

So excited for this on October 20th!! We're arriving on Tuesday so Wednesday's at MK is the only one we'll be there for.

Am I right in thinking that you DO NOT need a park reservation at the specific park to do the Extra Hours? Say, if we start at Hollywood Studios and then hop over the Magic Kingdom before closing we'll be able to participate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter