• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deposit is down on our 1st Disney Cruise!!

SnowWhite33

DIS Veteran
party: :boat: We are going on the Wonder 11/22/06, "we" includes myself, DH and DS,11!! This will be our first Disney cruise and we will be celebrating Turkey day and my Bday-both on 11/23!! After our cruise we will be heading to the Poly for 6 nights at WDW :woohoo:

I'm looking for other cruisers, especially if you have kids around my DSs age, I think it would be great to already have a "pal" (other than Mickey ;) )on board!!

Hi~

We went on our first cruise last year Dec1 - 4. You will love it. If you are interested in finding people that will be on the cruise with you, you should post over on the Disney Cruise Line forum. There is a special section to post your cruise date.

Have fun. We loved it so much, we are planning on going on a 7 day next year.

PixiePop said:
Hi~

We went on our first cruise last year Dec1 - 4. You will love it. If you are interested in finding people that will be on the cruise with you, you should post over on the Disney Cruise Line forum. There is a special section to post your cruise date.

Have fun. We loved it so much, we are planning on going on a 7 day next year.

Can you tell me if it was too cold to swim at Castaway Cay? I know we'll be there a week or so earlier, but didn't think that it would make a big difference. This will be my ds's first ever beach/ocean experience (he'll be 12 by then!) and I want him to at least get to say he got to get in the water. TIA

Yes, we were able to swim. When we first went in it was a little chilly, but you warmed up fast. The water is so clear it is unbelievable. Your son will love Castaway Cay. There is a fort in the middle of the water for the kids to climb on and jump off.

Any other questions, I would be happy to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter