Derek hung up on me…rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you people serious? This person chose to use their last name in their username. How is him using her first name "doxxing" when this person was comfortable sharing the name that can actually identify them?
You do know that you can get doxxed with a lot less information than just a last name right? Him giving a first name made it a whole lot easier to do. Super easy actually.

The OP sounds like a real piece of work but maybe sort this out in private?

I’ve had good experiences and I’ve had bad experiences across different DVC resale sites and even with different people on dvcresalemarket.

There are a couple people there I would never trust (and one of them I went out of my way to prove was lying to me by putting in a fake offer on my own contract, but that’s another story) and there is one in particular I would specifically request if I list with them again.

And if I ever do sell another contract, I will list it with them because they get the most traffic and the offers come in fast.

You really shouldn’t be posting all of these details on a public forum.

This is extremely unprofessional.

Fully disagree. Where someone leaves public negative feedback, it is entirely appropriate for a business to respectfully respond so that the public is aware of the full circumstances.

She wasn't "doxxed" -- A first name was used. Likely without any malice. No personal contact information was given, no address information, no last name.

Fully disagree. Where someone leaves public negative feedback, it is entirely appropriate for a business to respectfully respond so that the public is aware of the full circumstances.

She wasn't "doxxed" -- A first name was used. Likely without any malice. No personal contact information was given, no address information, no last name.
The public doesn’t need to know any of the circumstances.

It’s not a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter