Descendants Dolls

MissMaryQC

DIS Veteran
My DD (3) loves the Descendants movies. Her favorite character is Dizzy and she’s asking for a doll. Anyone know if there are plans for one? I’m not seeing much online about it as of now. Thanks!

My DD (3) loves the Descendants movies. Her favorite character is Dizzy and she’s asking for a doll. Anyone know if there are plans for one? I’m not seeing much online about it as of now. Thanks!

I'm not sure what made me want to go out on the internet to look for this doll (probably boredom at work to be honest) but what I was able to find was that they don't make a Dizzy doll.

There is a YouTube video on how to make one yourself though. I guess it's up to you to see if it's worth the effort.

I'm not sure what made me want to go out on the internet to look for this doll (probably boredom at work to be honest) but what I was able to find was that they don't make a Dizzy doll.

There is a YouTube video on how to make one yourself though. I guess it's up to you to see if it's worth the effort.

I saw that, it’s a good tutorial, just don’t know when I’d have time to get that together without DD finding out. Thanks though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter