Descendants Merchandise

Marney0612

Earning My Ears
Hi! My daughter is a big Descendants fan and I was wondering if there is any merchandise in the parks. We are going next week!

We just got back yesterday. I didn't see any Descendants merchandise, but they are having a Descendants concert/dance party at Disney Springs. We didn't do it, but I did see the signs.

When we were at WDW last month there were signs for Descendants 3 on the Disney buses.

One day we were seated near a family from Argentina and the 2 little girls(probably around 8 years old) kept pointing to something.

We were puzzled until the Mother pointed to the Descendants 3 poster and told us the girls were big fans of Cameron Boyce and they were having a hard time with his passing.

His death truly was felt world-wide.

We were hoping to find the new dolls next week, since we can't find them around here. I keep telling my daughter (who has birthday money burning a hole in her pocket) that we can get them when we visit WDW next week. I guess we'll have to just order them online. Booooo!

We were hoping to find the new dolls next week, since we can't find them around here. I keep telling my daughter (who has birthday money burning a hole in her pocket) that we can get them when we visit WDW next week. I guess we'll have to just order them online. Booooo!

Could you order them online, and have them shipped to your resort? That could be a fun surprise for your daughter :)

Could you order them online, and have them shipped to your resort? That could be a fun surprise for your daughter :)
That's a good idea! Just have to figure out how to do that. Her birthday is the 20th so I was planning to buy something there as a surprise. The dolls would be perfect!

Here now and went to World of Disney at DS last night. Asked a CM and the only Descendants mercy they had were costumes. Unfortunately the sizes left were to small for my daughter. Fingers crossed that we find something at MK today!

Honestly, you’re not missing much. We went last night to check it out and my daughter wasn’t interested (and she a huge Descendants fan). It’s just one DJ playing some music and most of the music isn’t even from the Descendants.

Did it! Thanks so much for the suggestion. I already got a few decorations to surprise her when she wakes up on her birthday, now I’ll have gifts for her, too! She was told no gifts this year since the birthday trip & MNSSHP are her presents. And the surprise didn’t really cost me much since I used a gift card I got for my birthday and was saving for the trip. Now let’s just hope there are no issues with the delivery! Thanks again! I can’t wait ‘til the 20th to see her reaction! ☺
(hoping the dolls don’t turn up in the parks now cause she’ll want to buy them on the spot LOL!)

And so begins the longest 3 days known to man: the last work/school days before vacation. Hopefully being busy helps. I have a full load today, then ds has his final sculpture class this evening. I'm hitting the bank later this morning for cash and to make a transfer between accounts. My daughter is in school and despite the fact that they just started on Thursday, she let me know she does have a test on Wednesday. So much for hoping not much would be happening the first couple of weeks. That is the day we leave; but thankfully, we have an evening flight, and her day starts at 7:25 and ends at 2:20. She'll get in a full day.

My son isn't in school yet. He doesn't start until after our vacation; but he's pretty good at keeping himself busy while I work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter