Design Request for Wedding 'Bear Necessities' Tag

mermaidbride1108

Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09
I have another design request for my wedding welcome bags. If anyone would be willing to do this, it would be very much appreciated!

I'm looking for a tag that sounds "Here's the 'Bear' Necessities for your trip!" with a picture of Baloo.

It's for my wedding welcome bags, I'm doing a bag of Dental Floss, Baid-Aids, Shout Wipes, Tylenol, Etc.

Thank you so much!!!

I have another design request for my wedding welcome bags. If anyone would be willing to do this, it would be very much appreciated!

I'm looking for a tag that sounds "Here's the 'Bear' Necessities for your trip!" with a picture of Baloo.

It's for my wedding welcome bags, I'm doing a bag of Dental Floss, Baid-Aids, Shout Wipes, Tylenol, Etc.

Thank you so much!!!

What colors do you want to incorporate on the tag? I wasn't sure if you had specific colors you were using in your wedding. I like to try to keep themes going throughout the gifts/event...

Do you want a plain tag with square edges or rounded scalloped edges?

Do you want your names/dates on the tag?

What type of font are you wanting to use? Something formal/wedding like or fun like the disney font?

Also, I'm sure you already have a great list, but here is what I put in my "bear necessity bag"

• 1 pack of gum
• 2 Crystal Light drink packet (add to a water bottle)
• 1 emery board
• 1 packet of tissues
• 1 tube of lip balm
• 1 Shout wipe
• 1 lens-cleaning towelette (for glasses or sunglasses)
• 1 moist towelette / antiseptic wipe
• 1 adhesive bandage
• 1 safety pin
• 1 aspirin packet

Here is my big list to make for you and your soon to be husband. At Wal-Mart you can find a clear travel bag with zipper that looks like a make-up bag and was made specifically to pass through airplane security. Or if you can't find this I have also made this using pencil bags. I like the kind that have a clear plastic window on one side and fit in a three ring binder. They have lots of fun colors right now at Wal-mart for $1.00:

• 1 deck of playing cards
• 1 pack of gum
• 1 package of candy
• 1 small tin of breath mints
• Dramamine or Queasy Pop
• 1 packet each of Aspirin, Anti-Diarrheal, Stool Softener, Pain Reliever, Tums, Cough Drops and Cold/Flu Medicine (I'm really not old enough to need all of this but we travel all over the world and you never know how food will affect you)
• Airborne Vitamins
• 2 Crystal Light drink packets (add to a water bottle)
• Toothbrush, toothpaste and trial size dental floss
• 1 small bottle of eye drops and extra pair of contacts
• 1 emery board
• 1 packet of tissues
• 1 small bottle of lotion
• 1 tube of lip balm
• 1 pen and mechanical pencil
• 1 Shout wipe
• 1 lens-cleaning towelette
• 2 moist towelettes
• 2 adhesive bandages, 1 antiseptic wipe and Neosporin
• 1 elastic hair tie
• 2 ear plugs
• 3 toothpicks
• $1.50 in quarters and $5 bill
• 4 AA and 2 AAA batteries
• 1 Rain Poncho
• 1 pocket reference card with world time zones and popular travel-related phone numbers
• 1 quart-size zip-top bag (to pass TSA inspection, all liquids must be in a bag like this)

Hi Dolly,

Thanks so much for your wonderful suggestions!!!

What colors do you want to incorporate on the tag? I wasn't sure if you had specific colors you were using in your wedding. I like to try to keep themes going throughout the gifts/event...

Aqua/and light green

Do you want a plain tag with square edges or rounded scalloped edges?

Which ever you think would work best design wise!

Do you want your names/dates on the tag?
They don't have to be - but they have Matthew & Jaclyn, August 31,2009

What type of font are you wanting to use? Something formal/wedding like or fun like the disney font?

FUN! Like a Disney Font!

Thanks so much for your help!

I will work on both of them later today when I get a chance to sit down and work on the computer.

Here is what I have so far. Do you have any pics with the colors you are going to be using that you could post? I found the RGB true color for aqua...but there are several different aqua's out there...does this one match what you are using? Green is even harder...

Let me know if this is what you are wanting or if I can make any changes, like add your names and wedding date.

BalooGiftTag1a.jpg

Here are two for the candy toppers. Let me know if this will work by folding it over the top of the candy bag, or if you want me to make a tag like baloo.

BalooMiniBagTopper2.jpg

BalooMiniBagTopper.jpg

Here are the plain ones for brendapap:

BalooGiftTag1.jpg

BalooGiftTag2.jpg

Dolly - these look great!!! I love the 'Bear' Becessities one! I like the candy tag, but I was looking more for the one like Baloo, could you still make it in this style? Also can you add like Mickey & Minnie graphic?

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Dolly - these look great!!! I love the 'Bear' Becessities one! I like the candy tag, but I was looking more for the one like Baloo, could you still make it in this style? Also can you add like Mickey & Minnie graphic?

Thank you so much for your help!!!

I think from what you are saying that you want a tag. Do you want the square one or the rounded tag? Do you want a white background or the colored background?

Can you post this without the names please. Thank you

Brenda...here it is plain. I can change the aqua color on the outfits if you are doing this for a wedding and would like to match the colors or I could put a regular mickey and minnie on it.

JaclynGiftTagcopy.jpg

Thank you so much for all of your help!!! I love them, they are perfect! I printed them last night and they turned out great!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter