• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Designer Bags for sale on board.

LullabeeDisney

Mouseketeer
I know they sell their D&B line stuff on board, and naturally have their store stuff as well - but what other designer bags do they carry on the ships? Specifically the wonder.

Pictures and prices would be great - just for a general pricing idea.

I'm budgeting souvenir cash for everyone, and am curious to the options I have to spend mine on lol.

Thank you!

I was just on the Wonder a few weeks ago and I don't remember seeing any designer bags other than the D&B stuff.

I bought this purse onboard, hadn't seen it in the parks or anywhere else. It's Vera Bradley, I want to say it was $89USD, but I haven't been able to use it because it is too small :(

veywxs.jpg

But you better believe I will cram all my stuff in it and bring it with me on my next cruise LOL

The standards for Disney are Vera and D&B. They might pick up some Coach with the new mouse-ears bags, but not sure how quickly that hits cruise ship inventories vs. parks if they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter