Desnik and family day5: 1900Park Faire

Desnik

<font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann
Wed. Nov.15 This morning we had p.s. for 1900 Park Faire at 10am. We took our own car and it only took about 15min. to get there. Well, what can I say, the GF is just gorgeous!!! DH and I were blown away. That's what we call staying in style!! The xmas tree was up in the lobby and was beautiful. We were so happy we didn't expect to see any xmas decorations so early but were pleasantly surprised. They were in the process of putting together the gingerbread house. We were early so we took some pictures and video of the place and checked in at 1900PF and waited for our beeper thingy to go off. We waited about 10min. and we called. The Mad Hatter was in front and DD was a little scared of him. We were seated and all ate and enjoyed the food very much. Everything was fresh and hot and very tasty!! We saw Marry Poppins, Gepetto, Pinoccio, Alice. They were wonderful with our dd and signed her book and took pictures. She even got a kiss from Marry Poppins and she told our dd a secret. When we asked her what she had said she told us Marry told her she was a gift! So cute!! Anyway, we left and had nothing planned for that day so our curiosity got the best of us so we headed to Celebration. It is beautiful. We took a tour of some of the homes which are beautiful and fairly priced.(I live in N.Y. in Rockland County where a new home starts out at $500,000) We would probably not live there, maybe if we were retired. I'm too use to N.Y.! We then headed to Disney West side. DD was napping in her stroller while we peacefully shopped and walked around. It was a relaxing afternoon! We then headed to WL because we never been and wanted to see what it was like. Let me just say that this style never appealed to us and we went there thinking we would hate it. Boy were we wrong! It is truley beautiful! We got to see the VWL addition and it was great. We will definately have to one day stay there and GF!! After our tour, we headed to Chef Mickey's. We also had never seen this resort and we liked it as well. We went early so we could watch the fireworks from the observation deck at 6:15. There was only about 3 other families there. Before the fireworks we did some shopping and looking around the resort. This place was very lively and upbeat. We liked the atmosphere.(nothing beats the GF in dh eyes!!) We saw the fireworks and it was great. The view from there is spectacular. We took some great pictures and video. It was very cold and windy up there. WE arrived at Chef Mickey's early for our 7:30p.s. WE got another beeper thing, took our family picture, and got to take pictures with and get autographs from goofy and donald. Our dd was so taken by Donald she actually gave him a hug!! We had waited aout 15min. and was seated in the back by the window with a great view. Let me just say that we had a really great time here. The atmosphere was so much fun and we loved the food. I don't think we ever ate that much food before and we liked everything. They had a great selection of food. Dh had fish and in my head I thought oh o, I hope he doesn't get sick. More on that later! Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale all came by took pictures and signed dd book. As we were leaving she gave Dale a big hug! Alot of love going around this night!!!LOL We then headed back to CSR. This had to be the best day so far. We would definately do both ok these meals a gain but dh said not on the same day. Could you imagine, too much food for him!!!LOL Next time: EE at MK, Epcot again! OH no some bodies sick and a phone call from home with really bad news :(

Thanks for telling us about 1900 Park Faire. We are getting ready to make some PS now and were looking for suggestions.

<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font> <font color=green>http://www.wdwinfo.com/merchandise/index.shtml</font>
mickey87.gif
jump.cgi

We had dinner at 1900 Park which is really good. Also enjoyed our dinner at Chef Mickey's. Thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter