Desperately searching for the little lucky owls from Epcot Japan - any ideas?

pookel

Earning My Ears
My husband and I visited Epcot in January and I bought him three of those little owls at Epcot Japan - blue, black, and white. He seemed to like them but I don't know where he put them.

Well, he died a few weeks ago and I cannot find these owls anywhere. They're so little, I'm sure it would be easy for them to get lost or accidentally thrown out as I've had a lot of people in my house helping me clean an organize.

Anyway, I'd really like to buy replacements as I don't have that many things to remember my husband by. Does anyone know if these are ever sold online? Or any other recommendations on how I could find them? Thanks!

Last edited:
You can hire a “personal shopper” to go into the parks and buy you stuff, I’ve heard. I don’t think it’s horrifically expensive.

OP, I’m very sorry for your loss.

DD said these are the ones in the store. And sometimes they have glass ones larger than this. We just left yesterday and would have gladly picked them up for you.

If you do get a personal shopper, the lucky owls are near the incense.

1684283632910.jpeg

This was a very old comment (2012) on another page about these but may be worth a shot

You can call Merchandise Mail Order from Monday through Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm Eastern, at 877-560-6477. Tell them you're looking for White Lucky Owls from Japan's Mitsukoshi department store in Epcot's World Showcase, and they'll help you out!

Also found this email poking around the internet but no direct experience Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com

Sorry for your loss, I hope they can find them for you!

This was a very old comment (2012) on another page about these but may be worth a shot

You can call Merchandise Mail Order from Monday through Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm Eastern, at 877-560-6477. Tell them you're looking for White Lucky Owls from Japan's Mitsukoshi department store in Epcot's World Showcase, and they'll help you out!

Also found this email poking around the internet but no direct experience Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com

Sorry for your loss, I hope they can find them for you!
407-352-1986 the number for mitsukoshi which you need to call

First, I’m so sorry for your loss.

These owls actually hold a special place in our hearts as well, so hopefully I can help bring back some semblance of a connection to your husband:

My wife and I were having fertility issues so we bought the red one (“good health for children”) during a previous trip. Couldn’t hurt, right? Well our son is four months old now and his first trip to Disney World is in two weeks.

We will be at Epcot 6/6 and 6/12 and would love to help you out, if you still need it. Let’s discuss specifics over DM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter