Dessert on the Monorail Loop?

floridadream

Mouseketeer
We have dinner reservations at California Grill that probably won’t last until the fireworks. I’m thinking we can grab dessert after dinner at one of the 3 monorail resorts and then head to the poly beach or back to Cali grill for the fireworks. Any suggestions where we can get dessert? TIA!

Nowhere that will be as lovely as CG

There are food courts at all the monorail resorts I suppose.

Cali Grill desserts are pretty amazing so if you can I'd stay there. But otherwise I'd suggest a dole whip from the Poly or the almond cheese cake at Narcoossee's (they have a very small bar inside)

I LIVE for the peanut butter pie at Contempo Cafe at CR. II'd grab that on my way to the monorail and enjoy it on the beach later.

Contempo Cafe (quick service at Contemporary) usually has a nice selection of desserts. If you are a cupcake fanatic, check the gift shop at the Contemporary also - if I recally correctly, they had a different selection of cupcakes from what was in Contempo Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter