Dessert or apps only/MK?

Lisa LSR

DIS Veteran
We are going next week. My kids LOVE Liberty Tree Tavern, so I've make a res just before MK closes.

MK is tough right now especially bc there really aren't any bars or lounges where you can sit, have an adult beverage, and take a break. We plan to be there all day, and we aren't fans of leaving and coming back.

I'm wondering if it's possible to make a reservation for Skippers Canteen and just do apps and drinks, or Plaza for drinks and ice cream, OR Tony's for apps and drinks?

Is it bad form to do this? We tip well! What would you recommend? Someone mentioned Tony's because you can see the cavalcades of characters while sitting in the shaded outside tables?
Advice greatly appreciated!

We are going next week. My kids LOVE Liberty Tree Tavern, so I've make a res just before MK closes.

MK is tough right now especially bc there really aren't any bars or lounges where you can sit, have an adult beverage, and take a break. We plan to be there all day, and we aren't fans of leaving and coming back.

I'm wondering if it's possible to make a reservation for Skippers Canteen and just do apps and drinks, or Plaza for drinks and ice cream, OR Tony's for apps and drinks?

Is it bad form to do this? We tip well! What would you recommend? Someone mentioned Tony's because you can see the cavalcades of characters while sitting in the shaded outside tables?
Advice greatly appreciated!

Go for it! As long as you have the ADR, you can eat as much or as little as you like. We have done apps and dessert at Skippers before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter