Dessert parties in July - sold out or not released?

I'm trying daily too for July! No luck yet. I tried to the chat feature but they were no help!

I was able to get the Contemporary Dessert Party for early July finally! I've been checking daily! 😁

very interesting to me that this is coveted. THe old dessert part was possibly my favorite thing at WDW and I was happy to pay the exorbitant price. However, now that price has increased by a huge margin, savory items like the cheeseburger spring rolls are gone, and the fireworkds (IMHO) is a downgraded show, i cant bring myself to go again. not saying anyone is wrong for what they choose im just surprised. I also dont drink and have two non drinking kids so zero added value there.

very interesting to me that this is coveted. THe old dessert part was possibly my favorite thing at WDW and I was happy to pay the exorbitant price. However, now that price has increased by a huge margin, savory items like the cheeseburger spring rolls are gone, and the fireworkds (IMHO) is a downgraded show, i cant bring myself to go again. not saying anyone is wrong for what they choose im just surprised. I also dont drink and have two non drinking kids so zero added value there.
Agree, even though I actually do book the party. Unfortunately, my youngest is on the Autism spectrum and this is the only way that we have found that enables us to actually be able to enjoy the show. My son cannot do the extended waits to get a good spot or the suffocating crowds on Main Street. The party is perfect for us, though I loathe the price tag that comes along with it.

I was able to get the Contemporary Dessert Party for early July finally! I've been checking daily! 😁
Me too. I actually didn't look after the first couple of days that my window opened, in Mid May. But when I saw this, I was able to book. It has been available now for several days, hasn't sold out.

We have called daily right at opening since 60+10 and keep being told no availability for our whole trip Can you book online ? Every link I click on takes me back to the home page. Many thanks

We have called daily right at opening since 60+10 and keep being told no availability for our whole trip Can you book online ? Every link I click on takes me back to the home page. Many thanks
I booked in the app. I just clicked on the magnifying glass and searched "fireworks party" and all 3 MK parties (after, pre, and seats and treats) came up. After clicking on one I can check availability.Screenshot_20220625-211048_Disney World.jpg

I have been checking daily through both the app and the website. There is nothing available after August 11th.

I have been checking daily through both the app and the website. There is nothing available after August 11th.
Same, they will be released at some point. I have dining alerts set-up, as soon as I see they are available I'll be sure to post to this thread. Same thing happened to me in May. They ended up being released about a month ahead. So strange....no rhyme or reason.

I booked in the app. I just clicked on the magnifying glass and searched "fireworks party" and all 3 MK parties (after, pre, and seats and treats) came up. After clicking on one I can check availability.View attachment 679282
This is all I get.. every time. I just can’t get into it 😭

Attachments

• 3DCA4B5F-C38B-456A-B748-915742C104C3.png
    3DCA4B5F-C38B-456A-B748-915742C104C3.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter