• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dessert Parties return to the Magic Kingdom & also California Grill

Was just able to book treats and seats. Not available directly going to the page. Had to search for all restaurants for 6:30p on the day i wanted and then book now shows up.

I booked Treats and Seats about 6 minutes ago. The trick was not going straight to the page for that specific event, but just putting in the date and time and scrolling through all the MK options. It showed a button to book and it went through. I'd been refreshing the actual page before and that wasn't showing a booking option.

Edited: this was for 10/15.

Thanks much for that tip! Just got the pre party for my date!

Booked for Pre party! Had to go on the website and put in 4 people, 6:30pm and then changed it to 5 since it wouldn’t come up for 5.

wow really? where did you see that? I can't imagine Disney would pass up an opportunity to monetize beyond 8 people. We once did a FW special dinner in the sonoma/napa room and it was 40 or so people which felt like a good size for the spaces but 8 people seems like it would be a lot of catering effort for such a small group!

It said it when I clicked on check availability and where it said the price. Price (plus tax) from: 8 guests per session - $129. Not sure if that meant only 8 guests for each date that was available or not. I just found it odd. We wanted the afterparty, but I thought I would see what was available for the Celebration at the top too and nothing and then I saw that.

Got it using Safari on my phone - could not get the search for reservations to go through on the webpage on my computer. Got Pre-party Dessert Party for Oct 6.

So it's 60 days out, but not the +10 for a resort stay? Sorry, just trying to figure out when I have to get up before 3am PST again.

Doesn't appear to be any times available from November 3-13 for a party of 2 at Celebration at the Top? Was anyone successful in booking during those times? I'm hoping that the times just aren't loaded/unlocked yet?

MK_TomTerrace_50th_Stylized_DessertPartyPlatter01-3000px-16x9.jpg

SPECTACULAR SWEET SPOTS
Magic Kingdom 50th Fireworks Dessert Parties: Disney Enchantment Pre-Party - Opening October 3, 2021
Magic Kingdom Park
2 Hours
Eat treats, sip drinks and then move to the Plaza Garden to see fireworks under the stars.
Separate Valid Admission and Park Reservation for Same Park on Same Date Required
Price (plus tax) from:
8 Guests Per Session - $92.95
Ages 3-9 - $55.39

Is the dessert party only for 8 people????? Or are they assigning you a specific time to show up for desserts so that not too many people will be there at one time?

Doesn't appear to be any times available from November 3-13 for a party of 2 at Celebration at the Top? Was anyone successful in booking during those times? I'm hoping that the times just aren't loaded/unlocked yet?
November 4 and 5 were available for me to book at about 5:55am.

Just booked mid-November for 10ppl for Treats and Seats … don’t give up! My date was unbookable from 6-6:35a

We booked it in October. I’d suggest refreshing and keep trying. Our experience with ADRs last month was that they continued to populate availability for the first hour and we were able to get preferred times with that. But obvi this is more limited than an ADR

good luck and I hope you get it!

Last edited:
MK_TomTerrace_50th_Stylized_DessertPartyPlatter01-3000px-16x9.jpg

SPECTACULAR SWEET SPOTS
Magic Kingdom 50th Fireworks Dessert Parties: Disney Enchantment Pre-Party - Opening October 3, 2021
Magic Kingdom Park
2 Hours
Eat treats, sip drinks and then move to the Plaza Garden to see fireworks under the stars.
Separate Valid Admission and Park Reservation for Same Park on Same Date Required
Price (plus tax) from:
8 Guests Per Session - $92.95
Ages 3-9 - $55.39

Is the dessert party only for 8 people????? Or are they assigning you a specific time to show up for desserts so that not too many people will be there at one time?
I thought maybe that meant you could only book a max of 8 for any individual reservation but they people have reported being able to book more?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter