Dessert parties

I just checked...unless I'm missing something, the FEA Dessert party, the Star Wars Galactic Nights, and the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam parties aren't available for booking yet. OP, are any of those the ones you're looking to book?

They do not do star wars in December. It is replaced by jingle bell jingle bam for Christmas.

I'm waiting to book the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party. I don't see it available for booking yet. I read on another post that it usually becomes available in August (I think it was the official Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert party thread)

They do not do star wars in December. It is replaced by jingle bell jingle bam for Christmas.

I actually just read on the Official Jingle Bell Jingle Bam thread that last year for about 2 weeks in December they ran both the SW and the JBJB dessert parties. Is that information incorrect? I hope not, because my family is hoping to do both! :)

I actually just read on the Official Jingle Bell Jingle Bam thread that last year for about 2 weeks in December they ran both the SW and the JBJB dessert parties. Is that information incorrect? I hope not, because my family is hoping to do both! :)

I read that there were a few weeks last Dec when they did both fireworks displays each night. I’m hoping for a repeat this year.
I haven’t read anything about 2 dessert parties, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Oh my gosh! Please someone confirm! The SW dessert party and fireworks is pretty much the ONLY thing my entire family requested!!!

I just may go cry now.....

But instead I guess I better go find out what the he** a Jingle Bell Jingle Bam is. I hope it's fricking phenomenal. lol

Oh my gosh! Please someone confirm! The SW dessert party and fireworks is pretty much the ONLY thing my entire family requested!!!

But instead I guess I better go find out what the he** a Jingle Bell Jingle Bam is. I hope it's fricking phenomenal. lol

I'm going to ask to confirm this on the Official JBJB thread. I'll repost here if I get a response. :)

The mod on the other thread said that last year they had both parties for the last 2 weeks of December!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter