Dessert Party December in MK

adambomb85

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if/when they are releasing dates for December for the Fireworks Dessert Party in MK. Never tried it before, and figured it may be a fun new thing to experience. Been trying for a while for 12/13 (a non-MVMCP day) and it keeps saying no availability. Did it like sell out in seconds or has it not been released yet?

The only ones I have seen has been for the Christmas party! The normal Fireworks Party isn't released until it is either 75 or 60 days prior I can't remember

That is the same date I am *patiently* waiting for. 12/13 Its the last thing (other then fastpasses) to get straight for me after more Garden Grill times were released.

Its an extra I am not telling my husband about either. I think he will be very happy. We hate fighting the fireworks crowds that time of the year with the kids.

That is the same date I am *patiently* waiting for. 12/13 Its the last thing (other then fastpasses) to get straight for me after more Garden Grill times were released.

Its an extra I am not telling my husband about either. I think he will be very happy. We hate fighting the fireworks crowds that time of the year with the kids.
we are waitinng on dec 11

Last year I think I had to wait until the end of July to book the dessert party for December 10th. The first mention I see of it in my planning is July 28th.

ITS OPENED AND BOOKING
ITS OPENED AND BOOKING

They're available now! GO book it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter