DestiNations Discovered tour

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
Will the tour be offered after May. What is the exclusive festival experience or does it change per tour. Does the tour go on the rides (Frozen) or any of the countries films or shows.

Will the tour be offered after May. What is the exclusive festival experience or does it change per tour. Does the tour go on the rides (Frozen) or any of the countries films or shows.

Last year the exclusive festival experience was a tour of the new festival kitchen so I would imagine it's still the same. There are no rides involved, nor films or shows. You did get VIP access to Illuminations but I'm not aware if they replaced that perk with something new.

We did this tour in August and visiting the festival kitchen and Chef Mike was the highlight of the whole thing! So cool and so much information. He also gave us an exclusive cookie with cute artwork and frosting, nicely packaged - not sure I’d Th at was the exclusive?

Last edited:
We did this tour in August and visiting the festival kitchen and Chef Mike was the highlight of the whole thing! So cool and so much information. He also gave us an exclusive cookie with cute artwork and frosting, nicely packaged - not sure I’d Th at was the exclusive?

We had the same experience in May. I really enjoyed seeing the kitchens too. I think it was one of the better tours we've been on. So much new information even though I thought I knew a lot about Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter