Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West or Roomba Inn & Suites

kc10family

DIS Veteran
Any information on the Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West or Roomba Inn & Suites.
Yes, no, love it, hate it, maybe you’d stay again.

Thank you

I haven't been to either. But last year I did stay in that area at the remodeled Red Lion on 192. I did enjoy my stay there. The rooms were newly remodeled and everything was still clean. Like the PP, I use the pictures and comments on tripadvisor to give me an idea of what to expect. People can have opinions, but when they show pictures of dirty rooms with bugs and other stuff, then it's easier to judge for yourself.

take all hotels reviews with a grain of salt - some are actually worst - others are done by the competition

that say - agree you can find somewhat else that is better if not for the same price - hopefully only a little more.

Destiny palms is not horrible, they've been slowwwwly going through some renovations the last couple years (private own single unit -i think) so it's taken a bit longer. Not sure what the status is on them. Even with the renovations, it was nice enough. My current favorite is Park Inn.

Destiny palms is not horrible, they've been slowwwwly going through some renovations the last couple years (private own single unit -i think) so it's taken a bit longer. Not sure what the status is on them. Even with the renovations, it was nice enough. My current favorite is Park Inn.

Thanks for mentioning Park Inn. I have a deal for them at $40/night. I need a place for our arrival night. I was going to ask for some opinions on them.

Park Inn is great - My go to place when I can get a deal on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter