DeVine ?

Kourtnie

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone had good tips of finding the character of DeVine or WesPalm at AK. I would love to see both of them and get some pictures. I saw a picture of Devine on another site and she is just unique and beautiful.

We were lucky to see both on our trip last month. Wes Palm is usually at/around the Oasis; we saw him at the park opening on an EMH day. Divine usually stays around Asia; we saw her as we were walking towards the Tarzan Rocks show....she was AMAZING. My daughter and I sent the others ahead so we could watch her performance. Check out Steve Soares web site: it has all the listings/times for different acts, etc at each of the parks:

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

Hope you have a great time!

We saw them both at the entrance of AK during park opening. Wes Palm was rolling around talking to people. Devine was standing in the bushes by one of the exhibits and walked out. That was the first time I saw her and I was so shocked that I didn't have time to get my camera out! I've looked for her several times since then and never saw her. I'll have to remember that about Asia. Thanks catnik!

She is usually on the road between Asia and Africa and I think she has specific hours and the time is like around 11:00 am - 1:00pm, with breaks during that time. She is INCREDIBLE!!! The first time I saw her, I thought I was imagining things!!

I guess there is a group call the living garden and divine is part of that group, there is also a fountain, rock etc, but I dont know if they have a place where they all perform? The rock looks cool.
Anyone know?

Last week I was showing pictures from our trip in Dec to SIL, when I came across DeVine! My ds's were so excited to explain about her. We saw her on that path between Asia and Africa, near the bird show.

Wes Palm we seem to see every trip at the entrance to AK. On one day on our last trip, there were two little boys that would not leave him alone - their parents just sat there ignoring the whole thing. He tried and tried to get away from these boys, and ended up leaving the area completely. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter