• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DH and I are going to WDW alone!!!

disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
DH and I will be going to WDW without the kids next March!!!! I can't believe that he wants to go (alone).

Our family is going on our first Disney Cruise (7 night) next November and will be at Disney for a few days before. Maybe he wants to go alone because we are going with my parents and Aunt and Uncle ;)

I don't even know where to start with the planning. I can't decided where we are going to stay!! I do know that I am going to buy him Cirque tickets for Christmas. He has wanted to see this show for some time.

I am sooooooo excited!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I think the Wilderness Lodge would be great resort for couples. Have a great time!

I'm sure you'll get some great advice here. What type of resort are you considering-value, moderate, home away from home, deluxe?
DD gave me Cirque tickets last Christmas. It was one of my best presents! The show is fabulous!

We always have a great time at Cirque. Without the kids you may enjoy spending more time at night at Pleasure Island and/or Boardwalk. You may also want to consider working in the Luau show. Have a great vacation.

I have been to WDW with kids, with other couples and with DH alone. Nothing can compare to a trip for just the two of us! You will LOVE it! We spent 16 days over our 25th wedding anniversary and it was the most enjoyable time we ever spent together alone. I am now planning our next alone trip for 2 weeks in Sept 2004. We're going to include Cirque and also plan to take the 7 hour World Tour too. Something you can't do with kids. If a 7 hour tour is too much, consider one of the other tours Disney offers. They're great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter