• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DH Loves Me--New Camera For Trip!!!

FourFlans

Mouseketeer
WooHoo! DH came home with new Cannon Digital Rebel XT! :Pinkbounc We've been talking about it, evaluating it, pricing it, etc. We had an older Rebel with several different lenses, so we knew this was the right camera for us since we can use the lenses, but the price was holding us back. DH knew I really wanted the new camera for our upcoming first trip to WDW with DDs 8 and 5. When I got home from work there he was, with all the stuff spread out across the kitchen table, hard at work figuring out all the different features. I am so excited!!!!!!!!

Maybe with the help of the folks on this Board I'll be able to post some pics from our trip! Doing the 30 day countdown! :banana: (I've been waiting to use this banana!)

Excellent! You'll really have fun with this one. May I suggest that you read the manual several times over...

Yeah for you!! DH is getting me one for Christmas. Only thing is we'll be in WDW for Christmas this year... so I just broke the news to him that I'm going to need at least a few weeks beforehand to play around with it before the trip, lol.

Oh...have fun and how wonderful is your hubby....woo hoo for you! Glad he got it early so you can play with it.

I love mine!

You'll love that camera. The instant-on feature is soooo great to the point that IF you missed a shot, you KNOW it's YOUR fault! :)

Congratulations on your new digital camera! We bought the Nikon D70 last spring about a month before we went to WDW. My husband read that manual, & read that manual ... Have fun with it!!

WTG!!! Wooo hooo!!!

FourFlans said:
WooHoo! DH came home with new Cannon Digital Rebel XT! :Pinkbounc We've been talking about it, evaluating it, pricing it, etc. We had an older Rebel with several different lenses, so we knew this was the right camera for us since we can use the lenses, but the price was holding us back. DH knew I really wanted the new camera for our upcoming first trip to WDW with DDs 8 and 5. When I got home from work there he was, with all the stuff spread out across the kitchen table, hard at work figuring out all the different features. I am so excited!!!!!!!!

Played with our new camera yesterday at our big family fish fry. Pictures are amazing! We still have quite a bit to learn. Joked with hubbie last night about reading the manuals.....a couple of times if necessary. His respons? :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter