DH Passed Away Suddenly Before Our Trip - Update Post 267

I am so sorry for your loss! I hope you enjoy your trip and celebrate Bob's life to the fullest!

I am so VERY sorry for your loss:hug:It sounds like you will be honoring his memory is a very loving way. Releasing ballons-great idea. May he live on in all your hearts:hug:

:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss. I know this will be difficult for you, but what a wonderful way to celebrate his life. I hope you find peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss! :hug: Good for you for still going and paying tribute to the man you loved and the love you guys have. Your loss is immense, but that love will always be there and hopefully it can give you some comfort.

Some time ago, I was reading a blog on allears.net . The writers wife also passed away totally unexpected. Like you, they also shared a great love for WDW. In the blog he talked about his first trip back to WDW after her passing, trips since, some handy tips etc I found it an honest, open blog where the love and emotion clearly showed but also very down to earth and practicle.

If you happen to ever want to read it, you can find it on;
http://land.allears.net/blogs/allearsteam/2010/01/disney_world_after_the_loss_of.html

All the best wishes in dealing with this big loss. :grouphug:

I am very sorry for your loss and prayers for you and yours.
May this trip indeed be full of wonderful memories in his honor. Take care and blessings.

Wow, how horrible. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure this trip will be a very sad trip for you, but hopefully in the future you will be able to go back many times and think happily about all the great memories at Disney that you shared together. I will be thinking of you during this very difficult time in your life.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is because I lost my 55 year old husband to cancer in 2008. The trip will be difficult, but, hopefully, it will give you some comfort and will be a wonderful way to celebrate your dear husband's life.

You are in my thoughts at this difficult time.

I am so sorry for your loss. I too feel your pain, my Dad passed away on 4/13after being sick for 3 wks. We thought he was doing much better but after seeing my Neice and Nephew visit from Florida, he made the decision to stop fighting. He wanted to end his suffering and made a very couragious decision to go into hospice. As a child, my parents always brought us to Disney and will be forever grateful for that. DH and I usually go to the most magical place on earth in May but are now going the end of June. Take care.

:hug: I am so sorry for your loss - hopefully you can take some comfort in your tribute to your DH in his favorite place. :hug:

What a great way to celebrate your marriage and your best friend! He'll be with you , every step of the way. In June '05 my Daddy died and my kids and I had a Disney trip planned. I thought maybe we should cancel, but I knew that's not what my Dad would have wanted! It was what we needed and he would have wanted, so we went as planned. He was right...just what we needed. Enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter