Dh's Dad in the hospital with a heart attack

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
If you have any extra prayers or good thoughts that would be appreciated.

We got that dreaded middle of the night phone call (2:30 a.m.) from dh's Mom saying they were rushing his Dad to the hospital with chest pains. At 4:00 she called to say he had had a heart attacks and was getting angioplasty. At 7:00 she called to say that he had gotten through that and so far so good.

Let's hope he continues to recover...

Jill

Jill, keeping you and your family in my Prayer's. Keep us posted today! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Sending you all my best wishes and hopes for a good and speedy recovery.

Jill,

How scary! My best wishes that your FIL makes a full recovery.:grouphug:

How scary, sending prayers for your FIL for a speedy and complete recovery. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope the damage to the heart is not too severe and that your FIL makes a full recovery. I just said a quick prayer that he is healed and as good as new very soon.

Katholyn

I've been in your shoes with my FIL. :hug:

Sending your FIL well wishes for a speedy recovery. :grouphug: for DH & family.

Thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope and I am sure he will be okay.

My dh (48) just had a heart attack on 9/4 and lucky to be alive. He had a stent put in and hoping the other two arteries will be okay with medication and a changed eating diet (low-fat, low-sodium).

He cannot work right now and we are hoping that when he goes for his blood work, stress test, etc., that his heart is not too damaged and can go back to work. He has had silent ones too we were told. He is bored already and could not stay home if he had to.

We are also very lucky that it did not happen a month ago on our DCL med. cruise.

Will keep you in my prayers also. It is scary.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter