DHS FP today (Friday 11/8)

DavidNYC

DIS Veteran
Anyone else at DHS today? Never had as bad a FP day as this. Not a single Tier 1 popped up (other than a few Alien Saucer) from 11:30 am in probably 500 refreshes during the day. Showing no FP at all at 5:45 pm for a 9pm close for about 15 minutes now. Park was busy but by no means nuts. ToT we did twice with 20 min standby. Normal 60-90 minutes for others. But never had such a hard time with anything popping up. Have always easily been able to get at least something even if for several hours down the road. )

I was playing around with the app today and noticed the same thing from home, granted I looked maybe a minute or two here and there (we have a friend down there and I was helping her feel out crowds).

Terrible FP availability that I could see, I was checking for 2.

Anyone else at DHS today? Never had as bad a FP day as this. Not a single Tier 1 popped up (other than a few Alien Saucer) from 11:30 am in probably 500 refreshes during the day. Showing no FP at all at 5:45 pm for a 9pm close for about 15 minutes now. Park was busy but by no means nuts. ToT we did twice with 20 min standby. Normal 60-90 minutes for others. But never had such a hard time with anything popping up. Have always easily been able to get at least something even if for several hours down the road. )
We had a similar experience 11/8. Several times before noon MDE said FP distribution at DHS was done for the day. It was very odd. After about 150 refreshes (while in line at MK after using original 3 FP+ choices) I was able to get TSMM for 4pm. Hopped parks. It was very crowded at DHS.

After tapping in at TSMM, checked again for a while. A bunch of Fantasmic, but no rides. Had dinner reservations so left the park around 5:30. (We were able to get in 2 single rider trips on Smuggler’s Run, 25 minute waits each.)

Even though it was crowded, it didn’t seem like normal FP availability at DHS. Maybe they were fiddling with FP capacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter