DHS on a ticketed event day?

LONES

Mouseketeer
We planned a last minute (30 days out) trip to Disney. The day I'm looking at to go to DHS has an early morning magic ticketed event from 7:30-9:00, and the park opens at 9:00. Is it a bad idea to go to DHS that day?

I already know we have not been able to get a FP for SDD, so if the kids want to ride it, we'll be standing in line.

Thanks!

No, no impact - the morning ticketed event (Early Morning Magic) is a guest count in the high hundreds, not thousands, so it’s very small relative to the park guest count. If you had not seen it on the calendar, chances are you would have never even noticed anything on the ground that day.

The people that are there for Early Morning Magic will generally be heading out of Toy Story Land when the park opens, heading to breakfast included with the event of going to hit a quick ride on ToT or RnR.

Hope that helps. :-)

No, no impact - the morning ticketed event (Early Morning Magic) is a guest count in the high hundreds, not thousands, so it’s very small relative to the park guest count. If you had not seen it on the calendar, chances are you would have never even noticed anything on the ground that day.

The people that are there for Early Morning Magic will generally be heading out of Toy Story Land when the park opens, heading to breakfast included with the event of going to hit a quick ride on ToT or RnR.

Hope that helps. :-)

Would this remain true for evening DAH? Just realized we plan to do an evening at DHS that also happens to have pm DAH. should I alter our plans?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter