DHS QS Recommendation?

Peppeperoni

Mouseketeer
Question... I usually don’t eat at Hollywood maybe a snack. In May, we have the dinning plan. Will make sense for us to grab a QS meal before going to Epcot where’re we have a reservation.

My question; what QS place is at least the most recommended?

What time is your ADR at EPCOT?

None are memorable, but Backlot Express has plenty of air-conditioned seating, the ability to refill your own drink, and a varied enough menu that most people will find something they like. Fairfax Faire would be my plan B.

Backlot Express or ABC Commissary are our go-tos.
In a wasteland of mediocre choices I would agree that Backlot Express is the best and ABC is not bad. Given the consistent complaints about CS lunches at DHS and the abundance of choices at other parks it is a mystery to me why Disney can't do something to improve things at DHS.

We usually do Fairfax Faire because there are more options than other QS locations - although, be forewarned, you may have to stand in more than 1 line which if you have a big party can be a pain - 2 adults, no biggie if you don't mind not standing together while each get's their food.

Backlot is our 2nd choice if we aren't near Fairfax when we get hungry.

What time is your ADR at EPCOT?

None are memorable, but Backlot Express has plenty of air-conditioned seating, the ability to refill your own drink, and a varied enough menu that most people will find something they like. Fairfax Faire would be my plan B.
It’s at 6:15! Thank you. I checked out back lot and it seems like that would do the trick!

Haven't tried Woody Lunchbox yet. Otherwise. QS at HS, don't.
Backlot express is ok, but not great.

Backlot Express is our favorite, followed by Fairfax Fare. We really try to have an ADR at HS, but even those are lackluster.

Umm? Go to EPCOT in time to get a QS meal there? Change the order so that you have QS at EPCOT and TS at Studios?

In other words QS at the studios is beyond terrible.

Fairfax Faire is my usual QS choice, but Woody's Lunchbox is fantastic... But super busy. I ended up having to eat my meal sitting on a bench nearby partly in the sun because people were taking up table space without having meals yet... Or were camping out "resting" after their meals were finished.

That's my only complaint with HS QS is so little of it is indoors or AC... Or seating is super limited in the case of Woody's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter