DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Arrived at 7 and went through bag check, checked-in with a CM with an iPad, and got a wrist band. It is now 7:15 and we are waiting at the tapstiles. Looks like 7:30 will be go time. There was only the 7:30 time today, so not any help on how the times will go for the dates with two times.

On IG ChipandCo has post a video of the food.
Gotta get the kids ready for school now. Can’t wait to catch up later.

Tim Tracker's IG showed the food. Looking forward to their video. He said they were let in at 7am for breakfast before they went over to Toy Storyland. (All the media people were let in at that time.)

But if they didn't have a 7am time slot I wonder how much busier it will be with that time slot filled as well. I hope some of the other vloggers I follow go to a later one. :rotfl2:

Tim Tracker's IG showed the food. Looking forward to their video. He said they were let in at 7am for breakfast before they went over to Toy Storyland. (All the media people were let in at that time.)

But if they didn't have a 7am time slot I wonder how much busier it will be with that time slot filled as well. I hope some of the other vloggers I follow go to a later one. :rotfl2:

How do I find him on IG? I searched Tim tracker but there are tons!

We were let in at 7:20 this morning. It is a walk on to all three rides. We just kept looping thru to ride slinky dog again! Put on the next car coming into the station. No lines at all really!!! There is a water and coffee station set up in front of the lunch box place. I am sitting for a minute while the family rides slinky dog some more.

I had the same problem so I went to his youtube and followed the link to his IG from there. LOL

He is thetimtracker

I must be an idiot I found him but don’t see any posts from today! Oh well I’ll follow long I’m sure people will be posting here too!

We were let in at 7:20 this morning. It is a walk on to all three rides. We just kept looping thru to ride slinky dog again! Put on the next car coming into the station. No lines at all really!!! There is a water and coffee station set up in front of the lunch box place. I am sitting for a minute while the family rides slinky dog some more.
Thank you for the update!! And SO happy that they have a coffee station! It's the little things.

It looks like it'll be super light crowds based on IG stories. I can't imagine it'll be too much different with a 7 am slot (and no media event)

Same way they did EMM at HS before (with TSMM) and they way they do 7D at MK for EMM. Glad it is working just like expected.

I don't imagine the dates with a 7:00 am slot will operate any differently.

Same way they did EMM at HS before (with TSMM) and they way they do 7D at MK for EMM. Glad it is working just like expected.

I don't imagine the dates with a 7:00 am slot will operate any differently.

I think I agree. Now I feel a little silly for switching times. Oh well.

I think I agree. Now I feel a little silly for switching times. Oh well.
Nah, I don't really. You never know for sure and it can't hurt.
I'll always pick to err on the side of caution, so to speak.
In this case, nothing bad would come from moving to 7:00 but it could possibly be a detriment to stay at 7:30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter