DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Good eyes. Yeah, I’d say definitely being added given it has turned blue (unless it’s a tech snafu).

Totally makes the recent EMH change that day make sense now. Sad and/or shocking Disney thinks they can sell enough spots in 2 weeks to make it worth it! Ha!

Thank you for letting us know about the blue date.

I'll be watching it. I've been debating and after reading reviews it looks pretty good.

I don’t know about parking, but in my opinions the Aliens aren’t at all like the teacups. I cannot do the teacup ride. Spinning makes me miserably sick in a way that doesn’t go away easily. The Aliens more swings around (it’s not necessarily a smooth movement) in a figure 8. So it kind of spins but not in a dizzying, sick kind of way. I did the Aliens ride with no trouble. Maybe watch what it does once before you decide to get on- that was what I did. I liked it enough we did it a few times.

I would imagine then that it is more like Luigi's or Maters Junkyard rides at California Adventure (for those that have been on them)

Good eyes. Yeah, I’d say definitely being added given it has turned blue (unless it’s a tech snafu).

Totally makes the recent EMH change that day make sense now. Sad and/or shocking Disney thinks they can sell enough spots in 2 weeks to make it worth it! Ha!

What EMH change? Just curious.

What happens if it rains? There's nothing stated in the Know Before You Go section.
If it rains, I imagine that you will get wet. Don't worry - 0% of parkgoers have melted so far this year. The Wicked Witch of the West has been banned since TGMR closed ;)

Seriously, though, rain is a fact of life in Florida. They're not going to cancel or refund the event. You will still get to go & have fun.

I’m not 100% sure if we want to do it but i booked it. I’ll decide by this weekend. But i think I’m going to keep it.

My plan that day was to do MK. Will there be buses from DHS to MK starting around 10 am?

i have 11/7 booked. should i switch to 11/5 if it's opening thinking strategy being it will be quieter since it's a last minute opening?

I’m not 100% sure if we want to do it but i booked it. I’ll decide by this weekend. But i think I’m going to keep it.

My plan that day was to do MK. Will there be buses from DHS to MK starting around 10 am?
my plan was mk that day yes as it is closing at 4:30. we could leave dhs after breakfast on 11/5 and park hop to mk at ten a.m. and stay until 4:30. I have booked 11/7 but i guess i could change it. maybe it will be a quieter day to do an emm being so last minute compared to 11/7? I would just have to cancel a breakfast on 11/5 at mk .

I am trying to justify getting up at 5 AM to get Disney Early Morning Magic at HS. Is it really worth the $337 for 4 people?
I'd like to hear from people that have done it and would you do it again?

Thank You

I am trying to justify getting up at 5 AM to get Disney Early Morning Magic at HS. Is it really worth the $337 for 4 people?
I'd like to hear from people that have done it and would you do it again?

Thank You

There are LOTS of posts in post #3 on this thread that review the party and their feelings on it. I would check the reviews.

What happens if it rains? There's nothing stated in the Know Before You Go section.

The following language is in the confirmation e-mail: “This experience will go on rain or shine; some attraction experiences may be modified due to inclement weather“

Like with theme park tickets, MNSSHP tickets, MVMCP tickets, etc - there is a level of weather risk that we as consumers take when booking these outdoor-dependent events. It’s really buyer beware for the most part.

In reality, there have been very few reports of all out wash outs over the three year history of MK EMM. Has it happened? Sure, but not all that common. But of course, can’t bet on Mother Nature.

Ultimately, if weather is a major issue on your morning that fundamentally impacts the event, it’s not a bad idea to stop by Guest Relations to discuss. Disney has a decent track record of wanting to make things right for guests. Of course YMMV and I still think it’s best to be prepared that curve balls can always happen, but it never hurts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter