Diamond Horseshoe vs. Liberty Tree Tavern

Menu & pricing is identical - any reason to recommend one over the other? TIA!
I have eaten at both a few times. I think the biggest difference is the environment and theming. The LLT has more of a colonial feel while the DH is more like a Wild West saloon. The DH feels less crowded with large round tables. The LTT a is more cramped with rectangular tables squished together. The DH a has the antique werlitzer player piano that plays every so often that is pretty neat. Overall I like the DH for a more relaxed experience, but I don’t think the differences are going to make or break your day.

Well LTT arguably has the better theming, so if it's available, I'd choose that. I've eaten the meal at both. Diamond Horseshoe was back when they were using it as overflow and I did not have a choice in the matter. It was fine (actually had one of the best servers I've ever had at Disney). But I still prefer LTT.

I have eaten at both a few times. I think the biggest difference is the environment and theming. The LLT has more of a colonial feel while the DH is more like a Wild West saloon. The DH feels less crowded with large round tables. The LTT a is more cramped with rectangular tables squished together. The DH a has the antique werlitzer player piano that plays every so often that is pretty neat. Overall I like the DH for a more relaxed experience, but I don’t think the differences are going to make or break your day.
How often does the piano play?

Same exact food. When LTT was very high in demand they began using DH as overflow. Then they tried to have DH serve it's own menu more in the BBQ theme to match the room I guess. Now it is just the same menu with different decor, the plus is you get to pick decor.

LTT is lots of "rooms" or spaces with colonial decor, low ceilings. When full it can seem very closed in.

DH is a huge room and even when full it does not feel closed in because of the bigger room.

Thanks so much to everyone for your responses! Think I'll just go with whichever one has a ressie closest to the time we want 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter