• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did anybody used to watch this show?

poisoned apple

DIS Veteran<br><font color=teal>can anybody hear m
i watched this show and i vaguely remember it but now i am kinda not really liking it...
320px-DTTitle.jpg

i loved it and we got it from the library and we've been watching it...

OMG! Such a long time ago...Wow. That brought back a whole bunch of memories!

Duck tales, oo-oo-ooo...duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh, Duck Tales, oo-oo-oo....d-d-d-danger right beside you...
hehe, yah, that's the part of the theme song I can remember. Obviously, I watched it quite a bit. :goodvibes Yep, that was a fun one. That, Tale Spin, Gummi Bears, My Little Pony Tales, Muppet Babies, Care Bears, and David the Gnome were some really great cartoons, and ones I watched really often growing up. :flower: I esp. made sure to watch My Little Pony Tales every episode b/c they were always to be continued!

I absolutely and utterly adored Duck Tails...I had all the little rubber bendy action figures and tapes of the episodes. They used to have a show with the characters at WDW in what is now toon town.

DUCK TALES!! Wow, I loved that show when I was little.. I even had a Duck Tales birthday party (yea, I was that cool..)

wow that was a looong time ago! I used to watch it all the time lol. All the good little kid shows are gone now, its so sad

ellindea said:
Duck tales, oo-oo-ooo...duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh, Duck Tales, oo-oo-oo....d-d-d-danger right beside you...
hehe, yah, that's the part of the theme song I can remember. Obviously, I watched it quite a bit. :goodvibes Yep, that was a fun one. That, Tale Spin, Gummi Bears, My Little Pony Tales, Muppet Babies, Care Bears, and David the Gnome were some really great cartoons, and ones I watched really often growing up. :flower: I esp. made sure to watch My Little Pony Tales every episode b/c they were always to be continued!

I love that show too! And Danielle, I remember My Little Pony too! (the ones they have now are nothing like the ones I had when I was little) :goodvibes

it was ok but i was more into winnie the pooh :banana: :thumbsup2 :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter