Did anyone in FL catch the news about...

Pin Wizard it was Miami-Dade that Voted for 7 1/2 % sales tax.
Also I don't think that the class size reduction has anything to do with private schools. Only public.

It was Leon county who voted 7 1/2% too. We have been paying that since first of the year.:rolleyes:

I'm sure it doesn't pertain to private schools, but public is still a concern for me since DS will probably switch when he hits high school. I don't care for our local parochial school based on friends whose kids have been there. Wow! A couple counties with 7.5%! :(

DD...so the voters said K-12 was okay to cut, but they're only doing K-3? Why the change? The almighty buck again I suppose. :rolleyes:

In CA K-3 no more than 20 students per classroom (although they are now wanting to up that to 22 or 24, to save money on teachers:rolleyes: ) 4 and up can have up to 35 I believe

PW, they are doing K-12 because of the voter referendum. The K-3 is only a proposal that would be put before the voters in the 2004 General Election. And ONLY if it passes the Senate and House and is not vetoed by the Governor. The Senate and House cannot arbitrarily change a ballot initiative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter