Did anyone watch/tape The Surreal Life tonight?

Towncrier

DIS Veteran
With Sue working until midnight, DS James feeling a bit under the weather, and me having to work late and then rush home in time for choir practice, I only managed to setup one VCR to catch the Survivor Amazon premiere and the special 90 minute C.S.I.

I managed to completely forget Surreal Life. If anyone out there watched it, did I miss much? If anyone near me happened to videotape it, can I borrow your tape? I tried Kazaa but it seems that nobody out there is putting the Surreal Life episodes up for sharing. I guess that I'm not all that surprised. I just love to watch Corey Hart whine.

I PMed you a recap of tonight's episode in case you can't get a tape :)

Corey is THE biggest whiner!!!!:rolleyes:
Every episode that I have watched of this show, which is not many, I just want to slap him upside his badly dyed head!!!:p
How many times do you think he cries an episode???:eek:
And why is he so determined to get married on the show??:confused:

I did like him in Goonies when he was younger.:)

All the other 'celebs' on the show are a hoot.....but Corey.........ugghhhh!!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter