Did Fantasmic dining drop?

This is so frustrating - my dates are already sold out or at least that’s what it looks like.

Also a little annoyed that some people here have multiple reservations for one day!!
Just going to cancel my Riverbelle for lunch at 1:45 June 9th- it isn't guaranteed Fantasmic dining as it would require the upgrade. I booked that and Hungry Bear because I didn't understand why Fantasmic wasn't showing up for Riverbelle.

This is so frustrating - my dates are already sold out or at least that’s what it looks like.

Also a little annoyed that some people here have multiple reservations for one day!!
I'll be dropping my extra later tonight once I talk to my husband about which he prefers. I'm pretty sure people hoard reservations all of the time. That is why there are so many cancellations 24-48 hours before you need it.

You can book a regular reservation at River Belle and then you upgrade to the package with your server.

I'm worried about that though after the huge mess with World of Color. All those people who had booked Storytellers Cafe were told to upgrade at the restaurant and then told at the last minute dining packages weren't ready and missed out on spots for WOC. I'm sure if you're seeing it later on (not opening week) it'll be okay but we're going a few days after it opens. I'll probably play it safe with Hungry Bear. We normally do Blue Bayou anyways but that's a no go!

Sorry for being grumpy 😊. I missed out on the WOC and Main Street Electrical Parade packages so this was my last hope.

How are people finding the Hungry Bear packages? I only had 2 options listed - River Belle Terrace and Blue Bayou and neither were available.

How are people finding the Hungry Bear packages? I only had 2 options listed - River Belle Terrace and Blue Bayou and neither were available

How are people finding the Hungry Bear packages? I only had 2 options listed - River Belle Terrace and Blue Bayou and neither were available.
I wrote to you on the other thread, but you can book River Belle as a reservation and then upgrade to the package with your server.

Here is Hungry Bear:
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/fantasmic-on-the-go-show/

I'd say keep looking for the WOC and MSEP as people cancel all the time. Try looking between 24 and 48 hours before you want the reservations as that is when people have to cancel by for no penalty.
They also seemed to add more WOC Dessert Party reservations today. Go back and check for the dates you need know. I don't know if they expanded the area or what? But they definitely added more availability.

You can book a regular reservation at River Belle and then you upgrade to the package with your server.
Is this a guarantee? I only ask because it is showing regular reservations for a future date I am looking at, but not Fantasmic.

Is this a guarantee? I only ask because it is showing regular reservations for a future date I am looking at, but not Fantasmic.
I booked an 11:30 so that it wouldn't be sold out for the day and so that I could choose show 1. It isn't guaranteed, but here is what the Disney site says:

River Belle Terrace – Standard Package
Savor a delectable Southern-style meal at lunch or dinner and receive a voucher admitting you to a separate reserved viewing location for one of the 2 Fantasmic! performances that evening.

You can choose from our regular menu or from special items offered only to Fantasmic! Dining Package Guests.

River Belle Terrace lunch or dinner Guests can request the Standard Package from their server. It cannot be reserved in advance. Availability is limited.

Package Pricing

• Lunch: $50 per adult; $30 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
  • Dinner: $50 per adult; $30 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
Times

• Starting at 11:00 AM for lunch and 4:00 PM for dinner.

I booked an 11:30 so that it wouldn't be sold out for the day and so that I could choose show 1. It isn't guaranteed, but here is what the Disney site says:

Savor a delectable Southern-style meal at lunch or dinner and receive a voucher admitting you to a separate reserved viewing location for one of the 2 Fantasmic! performances that evening.

You can choose from our regular menu or from special items offered only to Fantasmic! Dining Package Guests.

River Belle Terrace lunch or dinner Guests can request the Standard Package from their server. It cannot be reserved in advance. Availability is limited.

Package Pricing

• Lunch: $50 per adult; $30 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
  • Dinner: $50 per adult; $30 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
Times

Ah perfect, thank you - I missed that part. Reserved lunch on our first day and have a backup for Hungry Bear on our last!

Package Pricing

Times

I did the same for 4pm - we want the second show so I was thinking 7pm but then maybe should stick with 4pm so it doesn’t sell out? 5/28 is our only option so maybe I’ll try to stop by ask earlier in the week to figure out which one to keep!

I booked the River Belle Premium package for June 28. The view was amazing last time, and I love knowing I have a chair instead of standing in the crowds. The food looks like it will be much better than when we did it in 2019!
I am so happy to see this is back, We did it a few years ago and being able to sit to watch was great. Coming with a little one this trip will make it that chair much more appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter