Did I miss something....

CampingChristy

Mouseketeer
Isn't the community board where you can post something OT, not about camping. Cake Boss, Cupcake Wars....etc are some of my favorite shows. Why did my thread get locked................don't understand?????

I got a message saying they were 'down for maintenance'. When I was able to get back on, a lot of the active threads were gone. Maybe they had to restore a backup?

:laundy:

The Next Great Baker was awesome last night. The last show.....the winner was, Dana. And tonight on Cupcake Wars, I wasn't impressed with the winner! She did not have 1000 cupcakes on that display!!!!

Here is how I restore my backups.

36478_1543744952216_1192749535_31510547_4649628_n.jpg

May I please have my thread unlocked?? This would be a fun discussion. May I start a thread about the final show last night, The Next Great Baker?

Apparently, "cupcake" is a word that is banned from the camping board.

I guess I woke up in communist China and hadn't realized I left the country.

OK, somebody needs to clue me in... what happened to all these threads??? I don't wanna be breaking any rules - I need some guidance here....

disboards.png

The Next Great Baker was awesome last night. The last show.....the winner was, Dana. And tonight on Cupcake Wars, I wasn't impressed with the winner! She did not have 1000 cupcakes on that display!!!!

She won CUPCAKE WARS because her CUPCAKES were shiny. Was I supposed to say that? Not sure anymore. Can we still say Fudge. Nothing makes sense anymore. :confused3

If it is OK with big brother I will be making Toy Story 3 CUPCAKES for my son's birthday party. Found a really cool kit with a display stand and topper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter