Did I really miss the MSEP dining reservations opening?

lalasmama

DIS Veteran
I thought it opened on 4/14 at 6:00am PST.. Did anyone *actually* see/get times for it? I'm assuming they just didn't have it up and going yet, but just want to make sure I'm not missing something. I tried on the app and on my desktop with zero luck of finding *anything*. I mean, I know it's DLR and so they don't always open perfectly on time, but ugh, the suspense is killing me.

I checked everything too, right at 6, and nothing. I also have a notification email set up with mouse dining, and haven’t received an email from them either. It feels like being back in the early days of post-COVID, when they would drop reservation spots randomly and on different days for different restaurants.

Last spring/summer when things were reopening, reservations for newly opening things often dropped at 8 am rather than time for for regular reservations (which 3 am PST back then).

My guess is that they will randomly drop sometime later today/this week.

Annoying, I’ve been checking since 4am and have stuff I want to get done today without being tied to my phone!

I don't see any options on the website, but I was just able to book a Plaza Inn Dining Package for June 3 in the app.

I see nothing on website or app for 5/6

where are you guys seeing availability?
I just checked and saw several for dates after 5/6 so might already be booked out..?
That is a very busy week due to May the 4th and star wars nites.

I booked via the webiste under dining.

I am pretty sure it’s not sold out. There’s no availabilty for any dates 5/3-5/6. And I was online trying within 30 seconds.

Going to Disneyland is honestly just getting too flipping hard. I got a reservation for Apr 28 but of course there’s no theme park reservations available for that date.

I’ve already put a few hours into this crap. Just TOO ANNOYING. And of course you can’t call to ask why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter